Eco Festival – malta edition
Join the Eco Fest and celebrate sustainability!
Welcome to the Eco Festival – a celebration of environmental sustainability and climate action.
The festival is designed to inspire and educate individuals and families about the importance of protecting our planet and living more sustainably.
At the festival, you’ll find a vibrant eco-friendly market with sustainable products and services, from clothing and accessories to household items, beauty products, and wellness services – featuring 20 exclusive eco-sustainable brands from Italy and 20 eco-sustainable brands from Malta.
You can learn from informative and engaging talks and workshops on topics ranging from sustainable fashion to Bluetech. Families with children can enjoy a range of fun and educational activities, including eco-art workshops, upcycling challenges, and an interactive game about endangered species.
You’ll also find a range of delicious, healthy plant-based food options sourced from local suppliers. With a focus on ethical and sustainable practices, our food vendors offer a tasty and guilt-free way to nourish your body and the planet.
As you wander through the festival, you’ll be surrounded by a lively atmosphere of music and community. With a variety of local musicians performing, you’ll be able to dance, relax and soak up the atmosphere.
Here is what you can find at the Eco Festival 2023:
- Workshops and Talks. Expand your knowledge and embrace the possibilities of sustainable living through a series of engaging workshops and enlightening talks. Explore topics such as blue tech, zero waste, green transportation, regenerative farming, nutrition and more.
- Exhibits and Displays. Be inspired by an exceptional showcase of eco-friendly products, services and initiatives by exhibitors from Malta and Italy. Feast your eyes on stunning displays of eco-sustainable home décor, art, alternative fashion and unique creations made from recycled materials - just to name a few!
- Food and Drinks. Indulge your taste buds in a culinary adventure with a wide selection of delectable artisan food delicacies. From mouth-watering meals and delightful desserts to freshly baked goods and bread, the festival’s diverse culinary offering will satisfy all palates. Enjoy healthy drinks, locally crafted draft beer, and an exquisite collection of international biodynamic wines.
- Live Performances. Delight in a captivating line-up of live performances by talented musicians who share the festival’s vision of sustainability. Be moved by original works inspired by environmental themes, featuring performances by local artists like Whisky Music Project and Meadow Strings.
- Kids’ Zone. Engage the whole family at the festival - it is designed to be enjoyed by all ages! Let the children explore the entertaining and educational activities including a creative session about endangered wildlife in Malta, an interactive workshop to combat plastic pollution in the ocean, and painting sessions using non-toxic 100% safe colours.
Join the festival and contribute in spreading awareness, learning new ways to reduce our impact, and celebrating the positive changes we can make together!
Please visit the festival website www.ecofestival2023.com for the list of participating brands, the programme of activities, and more information.