RevitaLESE training about social entrepreneurship
Skills Zone Malta is happy to invite you to take part in 5 training sessions as a part of the RevitaLESE project.
The RevitaLESE project aims to increase the visibility and understanding of the social economy in Europe and its vital socio-economic contribution by establishing a LESE EU network and information hub. Another goal is to build the capacity of partner organizations and stakeholders to support social economy members and beneficiaries.
The training session is dedicated to NGOs and social entrepreneurs.
The training will include:
- 3 face-to-face meetings (The Meeting Place, Marsa, Malta)
- 2 online meetings
The schedule is the following:
- June 6, 2023 (Assessing current situation) - face-to-face
- June 8, 2023 (Digital resources) - online
- June 13, 2023 (Better social outcomes) - face-to-face
- June 15, 2023 (Green agenda) - online
- June 20, 2023 (Better economic outcomes) - face-to-face
For more information, make sure to follow Skills Zone Malta on Facebook
Once you register, you must commit to participating in all 5 sessions.
Every person that takes part in the training sessions will have a chance to go to Ireland in November for an international conference attended by project partners from Malta, Croatia, Ireland, Cyprus, Latvia, and Greece. Yet, every person should be aware that there are only three spots. More information will be provided during the training sessions.
In case of any questions, feel free to contact Maryrose Francica or Dagmara Dabek