Training intro course on nature and social permaculture
Are you a passionate youth worker or educator looking to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged youth? Join Friends of the Earth Malta's new training on October 6th!
FoEM invites youth workers, youth educators and social educators to join their Training Intro Course on Nature and Social Permaculture within the NASPLY project!
Their comprehensive course is thoughtfully tailored to equip youth workers and educators with the tools they need to empower and uplift the youth they work with. Through a series of three dynamic modules, FoEm delves into essential topics that merge nature, community, and skill-building:
- Module 1. Social Permaculture and Resilient Communities
Explore innovative strategies for building strong, resilient communities through the principles of permaculture. Gain insights into fostering connections, enhancing social dynamics, and creating positive change
- Module 2. Nature Ecosystems and Permaculture Design
Immerse yourself in the intricate beauty of nature’s ecosystems and learn how permaculture design can be harnessed to create sustainable, regenerative environments. Discover ways to integrate ecological awareness into your youth programs
- Module 3. Life-Skill Development through Permaculture Learning
Uncover the transformative potential of permaculture gardens as spaces for life-skill development. Learn how to cultivate essential life skills while nurturing the earth, fostering personal growth and confidence in youth
Becoming Agents of Change
The course is uniquely structured in a train-the-trainers format, empowering you to become advocates of positive change within your community. By embracing this curriculum, you’ll not only elevate your own knowledge and skills but also gain the ability to pass on these transformative insights to the youth you serve.
What’s in it for You?
- Develop comprehensive expertise in regenerative social permaculture and nature-based permaculture design.
- Learn how to leverage permaculture gardens to facilitate meaningful life-skill development among youth.
- Enhance your competencies in nature-based learning methodologies that drive life-skill growth.
- Expand your awareness of the immense potential of social permaculture, both for educators and the youth they engage.
By participating in this training course, you’re not just gaining knowledge – you’re joining a movement to transform the lives of young individuals and create a more sustainable future. The skills you acquire will enable you to foster connections, build resilience, and inspire positive change within the youth you serve.
For any inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a journey that blends nature, community, and personal growth. Register now and become a catalyst for change in the lives of the youth who need it the most.