Dec 6, 2022
Academy of givers members meetings 2023 - calendar
Check out the Academy's 2023 calendar!
Through our events, we support companies and philanthropists and create a space to share best practices, have access to resources and tools to ensure long-term sustainable social and environmental change, overall aiding to improve corporate responsibility and philanthropy efforts.
We organise monthly members' meetings where we hold discussions and workshops on topics suggested by you, workshops for voluntary organisations, and also offer opportunities to attend international events through partner organisations.
A number of events are in the pipeline for 2023 so keep an eye on this space to keep updated on all our upcoming events!
- 18th January: Event for Foundations and Corporate Foundations - Working group, challenges and solutions
- 25th January: Members' Meeting: Green Economy: Green Deal and Implications for Businesses + Academy's AGM
- Impact Measurement - For givers and Voluntary Organisations
- 28th March: For Impact Event - Full day Conference & Impact Fair
- Employee Engagement for Purpose Led Organisations
- Defining the different entities that could be set up and legal requirements (Foundations, Trusts, Social Enterprises, Voluntary Organisations and so on)
- Employee Volunteering
- Diversity Charter
We will also try to address the following topics through events, resources and online insights
- Reducing carbon footprint
- Psychological Support for Employees
- Employee Volunteering
- Defining green economy
- SE in the supply chain
- Business and human rights
- Discussing SE
- Working group with administrative and staff of Foundations / CSR activities
- Tangible tools to practice strategic philanthropy
- Utilising CSR budgets for maximum impact - long term and sustainable initiatives
- Measuring impact for CSR activities
- Aligning CSR with your company's strategy
- Aligning CSR with the SDGs
- Malta's National Action Plan for CSR
- Tangible steps to sustainable practices
- Understanding BCorp / BCorp Assessment
- Measuring and managing sustainability plans
- Strategies for ESG / Sustainability
- Circular Economy
- Assessment tools
If there are any areas that you feel need to be tackled, contact us on email@example.com and let us know.
For Voluntary Organisations we will have a separate calendar of events. Visit our website to stay up to date!