Oct 27, 2023
Fundación MAPFRE awards for social innovation
Apply for Fundacion MAPFRE Award for Social Innovation by November 30th!
Fundación MAPFRE is launching the 7th edition of the Fundación MAPFRE Awards for Social Innovation boosted by IE University. This initiative arises from the intention to support innovative solutions that have the potential to make a major social impact. Together they are seeking to work with communities of social innovators in the specific geographical regions of Brazil, Latin America (except Brazil), Europe and US to identify those projects that have the best chance of effecting social transformation and to give them a game-changing boost.
With the Fundación MAPFRE Awards for Social Innovation, they want to facilitate the growth of initiatives that resolve and improve specific aspects of the world in which we live:
1. Health Improvement and digital technology (e-Health).
2. Silver Economy: opportunities for senior population.
3. Safe and sustainable mobility.
WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
1. Finalists alike will benefit from a variety of channels through which to promote their projects, helping to enhance their profile.
2. Support, guidance and assistance for the selected finalists projects Brazil, Latin America (except Brazil), Europe and US through mentoring and coaching and free professional consultancy for winners.
- Visibility to potential sources of finance.
- Cash prize: The awarded projects of each of the three categories (among the finalists of each region and category) in the Gala Final event in Madrid will receive €40,000 from Fundación MAPFRE as a donation.
- If sanitary conditions allow it, regional winners will receive travel and accommodation expenses to attend the Gala Final planned to be held in Madrid
LEARN MORE HERE
The deadline to apply is November 30th
If you wish to address any questions, please join the info-session on Wednesday, November 15th here
If you have any doubt or additional questions, please, do not hesitate to contact them.