Feb 28, 2023
Promoting sustainable actions for the empowerment of vulnerable groups of young women
Looking for young women to participate in a project that provides training sessions, offers a work placement in a company, and helps to develop a business plan at the end of the project.
Looking for YOUNG WOMEN to participate in a EURIBOR Project on : "Promoting Sustainable actions for the empowerment of vulnerable groups of young women"
The purpose of the project is to provide training sessions, offer a work placement in a company, and help to develop a business plan at the end of the project.
Who can participate?
* young women between the ages of 15-29 years old (including different nationalities);
* currently unemployed
* currently not in education or training
* women who are in a vulnerable position: low-skilled, with migrant or minority background, live in small or rural areas, mothers with family obligations, former juvenile offenders, Ukraine refugees
What we offer:
* Training on e-Commerce and Entrepreneurship (can be in person or online and can be adjusted to your schedule)
* Covered Travel allowance
* Paid internships for 3 months with local companies;
* The best 5 business plans will be selected and receive financial support to start their business at the end of the project.
or register here:
>> For more information about the EURIBOR PROJECT click on the link: https://euribor-project.eu/en/main
>> Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Euribor-109558151915285